With National Scrapbook Day around the corner, everyone at The Odd Show Live is very excited and fine tuning the details of our special day. We thought it would be fun to ask ourselves and our guests 7 silly questions to break the ice and introduce you to them! Our next guest demonstrator is
1. Do you ink it or lick it first--and if you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop, you may answer that too. :) don't lick anything that I ink and what the heck is a tootsie roll?
2. pretty papers or adorable stamps? stamps as I can stamp up my own papers with them.
3. Biggest craft disaster? drinking the water I clean the brush with instead of my hot drink.
4. Are you a late night crafter, during the day crafter or a combo of both? both, only when my kids and hubby are out of my hair
5. What motivates you? anything.... It could be your clothing... Or some small aspect of another's piece or a new product in my hands or applying for a design team.... O LOVE challenges!
6. favorite crafty tool? Fiskars no. 5 micro tip scissors. I can do almost anything with them.
7. when did you start crafting??about the time when I was allowed to use scissors and glue could be as early as about 2.5 or 3 yrs old.... Scrapbooking started at 2006..... I will be 40 in July this year ( just so people don't have to ask ) ;)