2. pretty papers or adorable stamps? pretty papers
3. Biggest craft disaster? Provo Craft booth, HIA Dallas 2004, with a boatload of glitter
4. Are you a late night crafter, during the day crafter or a combo of both?All- day crafter but I think and create best late at night
5. What motivates you? bright colors, music and my inspiration board
6. favorite crafty tool? all my xyrons
7. when did you start crafting??I was 6 and spent after school in my sisters' doll house in the back yard. My dad had coffee every afternoon with his best friend who owned a printing co and my dad would gather paper remnants from the floor (lots of cut off pads) and bring me banker boxes of paper home. I rolled up paper and glued to the outside of aluminum cans and made pencil holders (emulating my mother making trashcans with magazines). I remember talking to the dolls explaining what I was doing. I also remember stacking the papers by color and making rainbow note pads.