1. Do you ink it or lick it first--and if you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop, you may answer that too. :) sometimes I lick it...sometimes I ink it... :) and I always bite it before I get to the center.
2. pretty papers or adorable stamps? BOTH...LOVE paper...LOVE stamps...can't be expected to choose.
3. Biggest craft disaster? no craft disasters...merely craftertunities.
4. Are you a late night crafter, during the day crafter or a combo of both? I do a ton of late night crafting but I can craft all day with the right music and some tea or coffee.
5. What motivates you? Everything around me but especially my children--they have some of the coolest ideas and love to help them realize the outcome of their dreams.
6. favorite crafty tool? My Sizzix Big Shot Express and dies!! Best.Tool.Ever.
7. when did you start crafting?? I don't remember a time without crafting...a vivid early memory was painting wooden ornaments at the kitchen table when I was about 3 or 4. My parents and grandparents encouraged me to craft in all sorts of mediums.